15th March 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

List of pilot schools in Nigeria? What is the procedure followed for the course?

List of pilot schools in Nigeria? What is the procedure followed for the course? I am thinking of taking the course but I need to know the complete details. So, please help me with the information which I need to proceed further. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the pilot schools in Nigeria? How do they operate?
  2. Names of the pilot schools in Nigeria?
  3. List of best pilot schools available throughout country?
  4. Are there any schools in Nigeria offering aeronautical engineering
  5. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  6. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  7. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement?
  8. List of best schools in India to enroll for sixth standard?
  9. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  10. Is it necessary to do engineering to become a Pilot? Duration of the course to become a Pilot? Any air flying schools in Mumbai?
  11. List of best schools in Indore? What is the procedure to follow for admission?
  12. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  13. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can a Non-Indian students study in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? I'm a native of Ondo State in Nigeria
  15. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  16. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  17. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot?
  18. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2017, 12:21 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of pilot schools in Nigeria? What is the procedure followed for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of pilot schools in Nigeria? What is the procedure followed for the course? I am thinking of taking the course but I need to know the complete details. So, please help me with the information which I need to proceed further. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
List of pilot schools in Nigeria:

International Aviation College
Address: Airport Rd, Ilorin, Nigeria
Phone: +234 814 166 9545

Nigerian College of Aviation Technology
Address: Zaria, Nigeria
Phone: +234 701 874 1431

Dhaewood Aviation Business School
Address: 30, Abeokuta Expy, CEMENT BUS STOP, IKEJA, Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 627 2323
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?