19th November 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Gujarat to study further in Ahmedabad for 10th student of Saudi Arabia?

Respected Sir, my daughter is born in Ahmedabad but done her schooling from Saudi Arabia. She is now in 10th standard now. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Ahmedabad and wants to give her Medical entrance exams from Gujarat, India. My husband is born in Ahmedabad and done his schooling and higher studies from Ahmedabad as well. We have our own property in Ahmedabad. I would like to know can my daughter get the domicile of Gujarat and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

3rd December 2018, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of Gujarat to study further in Ahmedabad for 10th student of Saudi Arabia?

For domicile certificate, you need to have some address proof of the given state. Voter ID or Aadhar Card or Driving License, can be used as an address proof and PAN card or class 10th mark sheet can be used at identity proof.

Just make sure you have the necessary documents, if you want to get the domicile certificate through any district magistrate or tehsil of your home district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?