8th October 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?

My son is in grade X CBSE in saudi arabia. We are gujarati native. If my son complete his 12 Science here in Saudi Arabia, will he be eligible for engineering colleges in Guajrat?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  4. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  5. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  6. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  7. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium). -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  10. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  11. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  12. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  13. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  14. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  15. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  16. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  17. Job opportunities in Saudi Arabia for B.E. Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
14th March 2016, 05:58 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?

Yes, you can get admission in Gujarat on the basis of your domicile. But as you have mentioned that candidate have completed +12 in Saudi Arabia which mean his educational qualification is of abroad. Hence he will be considered as NRI students,and there are some seats reservation for NRI candidates,also your fee structure will be different than other students.

To get admission in engineering college of Gujarat you will have to seat in the entrance exam conducted for admission in Gujarat.

Some of the famous Engineering where you may get admission are :

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad
Charotar University of Science and Technology, Petlad
CEPT University, Ahmedabad
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad
LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Government Engineering College, Surat
Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology, Surat
Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ahmedabad
Navrachana University, Vadodara

But seats are very limited for NRI candidates,so your rank should as well as your marks in 10th & 12th should be very good.

In moth of November you will have to fill an application form and an entrance exam will be conducted for you. You will have to come in Gujarat to give that entrance exam.

The result will be announced in the month of may and counseling process will be started in the month of June. After the end of counseling process you can visit to the college and can submit your college fee to confirm your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?