26th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Transfer of school from Chaitannya Techno School in Visak to Hmshill School at Durgapur?

I would like to admit sister's daughter in Hemshila School at Durgapur. She is reading class-VII at Chaitannya Techno School in Visak. So, I am asking regarding that matter.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  3. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  4. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  6. School can be changed after passing class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  8. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  9. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  10. Good CBSE or ICSE KG school in Durgapur
  11. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  12. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  13. Eligibility for transfer to another school after completing 11th standard?
  14. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  15. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  16. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  17. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  18. What is the procedure followed getting admission for 3rd and 5th class?
27th November 2015, 09:37 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Transfer of school from Chaitannya Techno School in Visak to Hmshill School at Durgapur?

You can admit your sister’s Daughter in Hemshila School at Durgapur.If you want to admit her in that School,you have to take the transfer certificate from the Chaitannya Techno School in Visak.You should meet with the Principal of that School for the admission process. For admission in from one School to another School, the required documents are as :

Transfer Certificate

Character Certificate

Migration Cerficate

and Previous Class Marksheet.
29th September 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer of school from Chaitannya Techno School in Visak to Hmshill School at Durgapur?

I want to admit my son in class v in Hemsheela School. What is the criteria of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?