9th October 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can a student appear in 11th and 12th standard of Gujarat as local student if completed 10th standard CBSE board from Saudi Arabia?

My daughter completed CBSE 10 from Saudi Arabia and planning 11 & 12 CBSE from Gujarat, she can appear as a local student in Gujarat Or she can appear as NRI. Waiting for your reply as other opinions are not available here.
Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  3. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  6. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  10. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  11. Will I be considered as an NRI student if studied till 10th in Saudi Arabia? Is it good to study in India?
  12. Procedure to get admission in LD engineering university through GUJCET?
  13. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 10th CBSE for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?
  15. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  18. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
31st December 2017, 01:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student appear in 11th and 12th standard of Gujarat as local student if completed 10th standard CBSE board from Saudi Arabia?

If your daughter have certificate of domicile of Gujarat then only your child will be eligible to pursue. Certificate or documents like Aadhar card, Pan card but if she carries documents from Saudi Arabia then she will be eligible to apply as NRI student.
In simple word I want to say that if she is studying only in Saudi Arabia and originally belongs to Gujarat and does not settled in Saudi Arabia then you do not need to apply as NRI student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?