14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Assam Board to CISCE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Hello friends, I am a student of 10th Assam Board. I want to take Commerce in my Intermediate. But I don’t want to continue with my State Board. I want to join CISCE Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the Board?

15th April 2020, 07:48 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Assam Board to CISCE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

---For changing your board,you have to submit the migration certificate to those board in which they are intrested to join.

--Moreover,You have to discuss it with your current management of school.he will guide you better.
16th April 2020, 02:18 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Procedure to get transfer from Assam Board to CISCE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Now you are studying in 10th Assam Board. You need to transfer CISCE board, for Intermediate. There is no problem to transfer in between one course to another.

Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school. Collect your class 10th mark sheet from your current school. Character certificate from the current school. You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from ICSE

ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical
skills in students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?