11th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?

hello
please tell me can i repeat class 12th
from isc boards if i have already
passed 12th from cbse????????/
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  2. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  4. Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  5. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  7. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  8. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  9. Which career is best for me after passing board exam from ICSE board?
  10. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  11. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  12. CBSE or ICSE, Which is better for Medical aspirant?
  13. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  14. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  15. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  16. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. Which is better between CBSE and ICSE?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
19th November 2014, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?

No, you cannot repeat 12th class from ISC Board even if you had qualified 12th standard from CBSE Board. As ISC is a two year course, it does not provide admission to candidates who comes from other Examination Boards in Class XII of ISC. Since, the ICSE board does not offer admissions for 12th class of ISC, you cannot repeat 12th standard from the ICSE Board. So, I suggest you to appear for any entrance examination to get admission in a college/ university for pursuing your higher studies.
13th April 2020, 08:23 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No , you cannot change your board from CBSE TO ICSE. Board
If you want to improve your marks you can do that only by applying in the CBSE board
According to the rules you cannot apply for a different even if you have failed in the board ,you will have to reappear i. The same board
15th April 2020, 12:53 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yiu are not eligible to change your board in the standard of 12th.

--If you wish to join any other board, then you have to start your 11th standard again.

--So ,I truly recommend you to start your 12th with ICSE board otherwise you have to restart your 11th standard with your interested board and 1 year will be waste.
16th April 2020, 04:25 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?

Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?

No, you cannot change your board, ie. from CBSE to ICSE or vice versa, for studing same standard. It is illegal because you give your exam in same years for different board. ICSE and CBSE syllabuse are different. CBSE is a Board while ICSE is a School Certificate Examination. You can change board from CBSE to ICSE in 6th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?