14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Accountant in Government Finance Department for a 12th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Commerce stream from BSEB Board. I am interested in getting work in Government Finance Department. My aim is that I want to join as an Accountant. So, I want to know how I can join this Government Finance Department?

16th April 2020, 12:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Procedure to become an Accountant in Government Finance Department for a 12th Commerce student?

Procedure to become an Accountant in Government Finance Department for a 12th Commerce student

Career in finance and accountancy is one of the prime objectives of commerce students. The students learn about business studies, economics in commerce stream will help more chances to earn govt. jobs in finance dept.

Therefore, you continue your studies with any below courses after 12th:

1. Chartered Accountancy
2. Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
4. BBA in Finance and Accounting
5. Bachelor of Arts in Economics
After completed any of the above course,you apply SSC/UPSC/State govt.jobs, fully account related like SSC CGL Accountant, or UPSC Junior Accountnt jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?