14th June 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from CBSE to RBSE Board for Intermediate Science admission?

Hello friends, I am the student of 10th CBSE Board. I want to take Science in my Intermediate. But I don’t want to continue with my CBSE Board. I want to join RBSE Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the Board?

15th June 2019, 08:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from CBSE to RBSE Board for Intermediate Science admission?

To transfer from CBSE to RBSE Board for pursuing Intermediate course, you have to obtain the migration certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from your CBSE Board school and submit it in RBSE Board School. You have to contact the RBSE Board school, fill the application form and submit the documents required, so, that you can apply for admission to Intermediate Science stream in RBSE Board School.
15th June 2019, 09:57 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from CBSE to RBSE Board for Intermediate Science admission?

Candidate are eligible to change their board after 10th.

So, you are eligible to get admission in RBSE.

It is pre- requisite to have migration certificate to change the board.

You also need other documents for the admission.
16th June 2019, 12:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to change your board from CBSE to RBSE in your intermediate then you need few certificates which will be provided to you by the school you last attended.
At the time of admission in another school you will have to attach photocopies of these certificates along with the application form.
Certificates required:

10th marksheet

Migration certificate

Character certificate

Transfer certificate
5th August 2023, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I wants to change CBSE board to rbse board for this Tc also required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?