1st March 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?

Hello friends, I am the student of 10th Maharashtra Board. I want to take Science in my higher secondary. But I don’t want to continue with my state board. I want to join CBSE Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the board?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  3. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  4. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  7. Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?
  8. Procedure to get transfer from Odisha State Board to ISC Board for HS Science?
  9. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to join 10th standard in CBSE school from APS school?
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  13. How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  17. Procedure to transfer from CBSE in Tamil Nadu to State Board Kerala?
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
10th March 2018, 09:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?

Its very simple.

The process to change board is discussed as below:

You can collect all certificates from current state board like marksheet, transfer certificate, migration certificate and character certificate. Admission in CBSE board in senior secondary is done on basis of marks secured in 10th board.

You can visit any CBSE affiliated of your locality and take admission with help of these documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?