31st March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Commerce admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Commerce in Meghalaya Police Public School. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from ICSE Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

4th April 2019, 03:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Commerce admission?

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Commerce admission:-

Procedure to be followed to change board from ICSE board to CBSE baord:-

1)You would need to check whether the school you are seeking admission do allow you to take admission in 11th standard. As there are certain school which do not allow new admissions to 11th standard.
2)If they allow, then is there any vacancy in the class for 11th standard.
3)You would need to submit following documents in your new school:-
a)10th passing certificate
b)Transfer Certificate
c)Migration certificate
d)Photographs
e)Adhaar card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?