7th March 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Chandigarh. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from ICSE Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

10th March 2019, 09:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Science admission?

To get admission in CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard from ICSE School, you have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from ICSE school and submit it in CBSE school. Admissions to 11th standard in CBSE school are done only if there are vacant seats. You have to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by CBSE school for getting admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?