19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School of Dimapur is a CO-Ed school?
  2. Possibility to join Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?
  4. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  7. List of Montessori Schools available in Dimapur?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  9. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  10. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  11. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  12. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  14. What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?
  15. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  16. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? -- [New]
  18. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
15th July 2018, 10:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur?

It depends on the policies of the schools whether they admit the students in the 11th standard or not.

Also, the school desired by you is a top notch school and you would require very good marks for that.

If they have vacancies, you can apply in the prescribed format with the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate

if their policies permit, and subject to the marks scored by you in the previous classes, yopu would be given the admission.
17th May 2023, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur?

What is the percentage for taking admission in class-11 science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?