1st May 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Mizoram Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from Mizoram Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

You need to get admission on merit based on your class 10th board exam marks and at the time of admission, you will need migration certificate and TC for change of board. Just make sure you have all the required documents to confirm the admission once you fulfill the merit.

If you have the migration certificate then there should not be any problem. Only your class 10th marks will help you choose the best school.
4th May 2019, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE Board for 10th standard student are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10th standard in all subjects from Mizoram Board.

—> You need to obtain Bonafide Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Marksheet, etc., from Mizoram Board.

—> You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by CBSE Board school for getting admission in HSC.
5th May 2019, 06:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The basic requirement to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for 10th standard student is valid documents.

You would need to submit following documents at the school which you want to take admission recognized by CBSE board:-

1)Transfer Certificate
2)Migration Certificate
3)Photographs
4)Address proof
5)Identity proof parents
6)Mark sheet of class 10 with excellent scores.

check more details on www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?