14th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from WBBSE Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

17th April 2019, 09:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from WBBSE Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.
Yes, it possible for you to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission. After completing 10th standard you have to get Transfer certificate, and 10th standard mark sheet from your existing school and submit those certificate in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for admission for 11th standard.

Official website - Apeejay School
17th April 2019, 08:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

You will need to submit the following documents to migrate in CBSE Board from WBBSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake:-

1)Admission form
2)Transfer Certificate
3)Migration Certificate
4)Previous year Mark sheet
5)Three recent passport size Photographs

The admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake is on the basis of class 9th and 10th marks and the scores scored in Aptitude test taken by the school.

Contact Address:-
Apeejay School
BG-180, Sector - II,
Salt Lake,
Kolkata - 700 091
Phone number : +91 33 23215151
E-Mail address for Admission:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?