19th January 2022, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate to ISC Board from Uttarakhand Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Louis De Gonzague High School?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Colonel Brown Cambridge School. But it is an ISC Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Uttarakhand Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

23rd January 2022, 11:36 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate to ISC Board from Uttarakhand Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Louis De Gonzague High School?

In order to.get admission, you must have atleast 70% and above marks in your class 10th.
Because any reputed schools gives admission on the basis of merit or entrance exam conducted by the school.

You need to get the application done with required documents and certificates to get admission.
You can fill the application form on their official website or can download from there.
23rd January 2022, 10:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate to ISC Board from Uttarakhand Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Louis De Gonzague High School?

Procedure to migrate to ISC Board from Uttarakhand Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Louis De Gonzague High School?

The candidate needs the given documents to change the board:-

Migration certificate.
SLC.
One of your ID proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?