30th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?

I would like to know the what are the procedure for admission for BE civil engineering college I passed 12th science from RBSE got 81% and PCM (89%) . and I have given exam of AIEEE .When will be the admission will starts and what are procedure kindly guide us .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  2. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  4. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  5. Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?
  6. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  9. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  10. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  11. How can I get admission in Hindu College after scoring 67.2% in 12th science?
  12. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  13. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  14. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  16. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  18. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2012, 02:34 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?

hi friends,

I would like to know the what are the procedure for admission for BE civil engineering college I passed 12th science from RBSE got 81% and PCM (89%) . and I have given exam of AIEEE .When will be the admission will starts and what are procedure kindly guide us .

thanks
30th May 2012, 03:24 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...

to get into the engineering field you have to clear the various exams conducted by the engineering colleges for admission in them ,

i would mention some of the best colleges and also the states for engineering and the procedure to get admission in them

1.IITJEE:

its the toughest engineering entrance examination in the country with around 5 lakh students appearing every year and the number of seats are very limited and also the level of question paper is very good ,to clear this you have to really work hard ,its conducted to take admission for the IITS and also IT BHU,AND ISM DHANBAD

2.AIEEE:
Its the second best examination in the country for the admission into various courses in the national institutes of technology which are the second beat colleges in the country after the iits

3.BITSAT:

Its for the admission into the birla institute of technology which is probably the best private college in the country and almost better than some of the iits and also many of the nits

4.viteee:

this exam is conducted by the vellur institute of technology for admission into there college its also one of the best private colleges in the country

other than the above mentioned exams there are many more exams conducted by various state and deemed universities ,some of them are

EAMCET,
SRMEEE,
MET,
UPCET
ETC

good luck
8th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi,
right now i am in 11th.after 12th,i want to become a civil engineer.so can anyone let me know what are the procedures and the courses for civil engineering,i meant what all should we learn to become a civil engineer.
i just dont know anything about this field except i know its about designing,etc.pls help me out.
and after this field,iwant to go for civil services.
3rd May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i wilk get 64% in hsc exam and in jee main i will get 55 marks..so sir i can get admission in civil eng.?
6th June 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

When direct second year admision is start in lonere college?
31st January 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii
Ryt nw m in 12th standard. Want to do civil engineering but did not knw anything about this field can anyone help me out for this??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?