10th September 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Nursery admission in St. Xavier’s School East Sikkim?

My son is studying in Montessori. Next year I want to admit him in St. Xavier’s School East Sikkim for Nursery. I would like to know about the process of admission. Kindly help me to know what is the procedure of admission?

13th September 2019, 12:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Nursery admission in St. Xavier’s School East Sikkim?

The admission procedure to secure admission in Nursery at St. Xavier's School East Sikkim is parents can download or collect the admission form from the school office and can download it from school website www.stxavierspakyong.org. This prospectus will cost Rs.500 (non-refundable) and registration fee Rs.1000 along with admission form can be submitted to the school office by 7th November 2019.

The documents which is required at the time of admission is given below.

Birth Certificate
Aadhar Card
Blood Group Certificate xerox copy
Parents Identification and Address proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?