29th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BTech(Chemical Engineering). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BTech in this specialization or not?

1st September 2019, 05:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Eligibility to study B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student are as mentioned below:-

Candidates must have completed their 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised educational board.

Candidates must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination.

SC and ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in aggregate.

Candidates must have qualified any of the entrance examinations from the following -
TNEA
JEE Main
1st September 2019, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

You need to have class 12th with PCM stream and must have at least 50% marks to appear for the engineering entrance exam. NIOS is a recognised open schooling board and you will surely be eligible for BTech admission through entrance exam.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college or institute. NIOS will not be an issue because it is a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?