15th November 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study in Kota for BTech-IIT aspirant after 10th BSEB?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard and will give the Board exam in upcoming year from BSEB Board. I am thinking to send him Kota because I want to study BTech in IIT. So, after completing 10th, what are the further process for studying in Kota?

21st November 2019, 09:11 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study in Kota for BTech-IIT aspirant after 10th BSEB?

The procedure is very simple. Some institute provide scholarship to bright students. This scholarship includes reduction/Exemption of course fee and will be given on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by institutes itself. So your son has to give that exam first.

If he qualifies the exam (with score setted for scholarship), then visit to institute campus and complete admission related formalities otherwise you have to pay fee accordind to structure offered by institute. Some institute offer hostel facility too.

The course comprise of IIT-JEE coaching and 12th standard qualification certificate. Duration of course is of two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?