30th March 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 11th standard in Kota for 14 years old 10th student?

Hi,
My son is in class 10th. I want to admit him in Kota in class 11th. What is the procedure as he is now 14 years old?

Related Questions:
4th April 2016, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th standard in Kota for 14 years old 10th student?

To get admission in class 11th in Kota, the candidate must have passed class 10th positively. Now, to avail admission in class 11th, the candidates have to obtain the application form for admission from the respective school authorities and must submit the duly filled application form along with all the required documents to the school authorities.
After completing the process you can get admission in the respective school.
4th April 2016, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th standard in Kota for 14 years old 10th student?

Your son will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective Institute itself in order to provide admission to students in their Institute.

You will ave to fill up the application form for admission and then submit it online. You will soon be notified about the date and place of examination ad after successfully clearing the examination, your son will be very much eligible to get admission in 11th class in Kota and then can pursue his studies thereafter.
4th April 2016, 10:05 PM
Quantum reply

Mainly the eligibility criteria for taking admission in class 11th is that a candidate must have 10th passed.

Every school has different procedure for admission as you have not defined the name of school so, I just tell you that your son must have 10th passed.

Your son will required transfer certificate and mark sheet of class 10th . These documents would be submitted in the school at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?