26th May 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to give GUJCET for admission in to Pharmacy for CBSE board student who stays in Gujarat?

My son is giving 12th exam through CBSE board and want to go in Pharmacy study later on in Gujarat colleges.So my question is that do he need to appear for GUCET EXAM ? If he do not give GUCET , still he can get admission in to pharmacy colleges based on only CBSE % ?

28th May 2022, 03:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to give GUJCET for admission in to Pharmacy for CBSE board student who stays in Gujarat?

Without qualifying GUJCET , one can't get admission in college of Gujarat .
One needs to have valid score of GUJCET to secure admission in B.pharmacy.

Students must score nearly above 80% in boards and GUJCET exam.
Thus GUJCET is necessary for pharmacy admission.
28th May 2022, 05:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to give GUJCET for admission in to Pharmacy for CBSE board student who stays in Gujarat?

GUJCET exam is conducted for admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in the colleges in the state of Gujarat. By GUJCET Medical Exam, we shall mean GUJCET Exam for Pharmacy courses only.Pharma nearly 110 seats but its percentage criteria are high. Students must score nearly above 80% on board and GUJCET exams. The highest salary package offered is 10 LPA, and the average salary package offered is 4.50 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?