7th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I given GUJCET 2017, if passed 10th from Gujarat board and 12th from CBSE board in Rajasthan?

I am class 10th passed from Gujarat board and 12th from CBSE at Rajasthan. My birth and family is in Gujarat Can I give GUJCET 2017?

Related Questions:
  1. GUJCET qualification?
  2. Whether domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka?
  3. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?
  4. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  5. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  6. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  9. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  11. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  12. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  14. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  18. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
8th June 2017, 01:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I given GUJCET 2017, if passed 10th from Gujarat board and 12th from CBSE board in Rajasthan?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for GUJCET after the completion of class 12th examination. Since, you have completed your class 10th examination from Gujarat Board and since, your native birth place and your family belongs from Gujarat, you are definitely eligible to apply for GUJCET examination.
8th June 2017, 01:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I given GUJCET 2017, if passed 10th from Gujarat board and 12th from CBSE board in Rajasthan?

Since you are a bonafide resident of Gujarat and have completed your 12th standard from CBSE board, you are very much eligible for GUJCET 2017.
Following are the eligibility criteria for GUJCET:
>Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
>Candidates must be bonafide residents of Gujarat.
>Candidates must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,Gandhinagar/CBSE,Delhi/CISCE,New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
8th June 2017, 01:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to write the GUJCET (Gujarat Common entrance Test) those candidates who have completed his/her +2 from any other state, but he/she is the resident and origin of Gujarat then the candidate is eligible to appear for GUJCET.
8th June 2017, 11:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to give GUJCET 2017 examination if you have passed 10th standard from Gujarat Board and 12th standard from CBSE Board in Rajasthan. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in GUJCET 2017 examination. Since, you have passed your 10th standard from Gujarat board and 12th board from CBSE Board in Rajasthan, you are not eligible to appear in GUJCET 2017 examination.
9th June 2017, 02:20 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat.

I am mentioning the eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for GUJCET exam, kindly have a look;

1. Applicant should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat.

2. Applicant should be an Indian.

3. Applicant should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized board.

4. Applicant should have scored a minimum of 45% in aggregate.

If you fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for the examination otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?