20th March 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?

Hello,
As my daughter studied in class 12 at present. We are of ST category by cast. Can CBSE student apply for GUJCET examination? What is the percentage of seats for ST category of CBSE Board for admission in M.B.B.S in Gujarat????

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  4. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  5. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  6. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  7. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  8. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  9. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  11. How much percentage is required to get a seat in best engineering college? I am studying 12th CBSE
  12. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  14. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  15. GUJCET qualification?
  16. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  18. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
24th March 2015, 09:40 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?

Eligibility to Apply for GUJCET:

* You Must have qualified class 12th or equivalent exam recognized by State Board of Central Education Board.

* It is necessary to pass the aforementioned exam in science stream.

* You must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying Exam.

Gujarat government had declared the reservation criteria for the S.T is 15% of seats in M.B.B.S
30th May 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?

Percentage of seats of st category in cbse board for taking admission in mbbs
30th May 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage should be able to fill up form of Aiims exam in bseb of 12th class
23rd May 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What are benefits of studying in GUJARAT BOARD OVER CBSE BOARD in Gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?