21st August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?

My son is born in Surat , now studying in 12th in Mumbai !
Can he eligible for gujcet 2015 ? Can he get admission in mbbs in Gujarat through gujcet ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  5. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  6. GUJCET qualification?
  7. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  8. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  9. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  10. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  11. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. GUJCET admission eligibility?
  13. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  14. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  15. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  17. If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?
  18. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
6th September 2014, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance test conducted by the Gujarat government for admission into various medical, engineering and pharmacy courses in the state of Gujarat.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->The candidates who have completed 12th standard in science stream from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education are eligible to appear for the exam.

-->The candidates who have completed 12th standard in science stream from the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi recognised school which is located in the state of Gujarat are eligible to appear for the exam.

Since your son is stusying 12th standard in Mumbai, then he is not eligible to appear for the exam.
12th August 2020, 11:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?

Guarantee common entrance these is an exam conducted by the government for various medical and non medical courses
The eligibility for the course are
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard either from gujarat board or CBSE board
Candidate must posses a domicile of the state
If you fulfil the above criteria than you can get admission I the state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?