1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want my son to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata West Bengal. He is 4 years old. I want his admission in Nursery. So can you please tell me how can I get apply for admission? And what are the requirements at the time of admission?

5th April 2018, 09:10 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?

Requirements:

Normal entry to Don Bosco School is at Class KG level for boys who have completed 5 years. The
exact age group would be published along with the specific notice for admission. Every year, by
the end of August, this notice will be published on their official website.

*** This school does not offer Nursery, Lower Kindergarten or Upper Kindergarten.

Procedure to Apply:

>> Application Forms can be downloaded from the school official website www.donboscoparkcircus.org. The
Application Forms will be available during September. Exact dates of availability will be notified
through a notice on the school official website.
17th September 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?

Dear sir, My son age is 4 . I want my son to do admission in your school in class kg. Can you please tell me the procedure of getting admission in your school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?