11th March 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Nagaland Board to study Higher Secondary in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Mizoram Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Don Bosco HS School, Wokha. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

15th March 2019, 05:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Nagaland Board to study Higher Secondary in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the school.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came.

So, you will know it once the results are out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?