26th February 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dantewada?

I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dantewada. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

3rd March 2019, 09:32 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dantewada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dantewada. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!
Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dantewad:

1. Your daughter should be complete 4th standard in current school.

2. Should be qualify in the entrance exam conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

Application Procedure:

1. Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Official website

2. Download the application form Link.

3. Fill the suitable Application form for Class 5 and please ensure all the given details by you are correct.

4. Pay the application form fee through online.

Contact Information:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Barsoor,
Address: Barsur, Chhattisgarh 494441
Phone: 078562 48211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?