16th April 2012, 05:06 PM
Merio Jimmy

What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion? What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of NGO's or CO?

What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion?
What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of the NGOs or Co?
How can media and law protect

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for IBPS SO(HR) -- [New]
  2. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  3. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  4. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 4th Semester Electronic Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Is it fine to do MBA after doing B.Ed and B.A in English?
  6. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  7. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  8. Which are the centers in Mumbai for centralized admission process for B.E? When does it start?
  9. Will it be a right decision to make my career in Public Relation?
  10. Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?
  11. What is the fee structure of diploma Public Relation course?
  12. What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?
  13. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  14. PG course at XIC in Public relation & Corporate Communication Eligibility after Graduation in BA Arts with less than 50% marks
  15. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  18. What is the main criteria and exact functioning of the job?
15th April 2019, 07:43 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion? What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of NGO's or CO?

The roles of Public Relation officer is to maintain an good environment with the public. And to take care of the issues they are putting forward in front of them related to their organisation.

The main goal of public relation manager is to maintain an friendly bond with the the people and also with communities of their organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?