4th December 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to ISC Board for Intermediate course?

Hi, I am studying in 10th standard of Andhra Pradesh Board. After completing my 10th, I want to shift to ISC Board for Intermediate course. I just want to know about the requirements for migrating to ISC Board for me. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th December 2018, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to ISC Board for Intermediate course?

You need to have migration certificate and TC from your present school, if you are looking for a change of board in class 11th. Admission will be on merit, and your class 10th marks will be important.

Just make sure you have got excellent marks, so that you can easily clear the cut off for your choice of stream in intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?