24th March 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from GSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of GSEB Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from GSEB Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from GSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

For a change of board, you just need a migration certificate and TC from your previous school. It is usually provided by the school once you pass the class 10th board exams.

For admission confirmation, you need to fulfil the merit according to the stream of your choice. Your class 10th board exams marks will be important to get admission at the school of your choice.
28th March 2019, 10:33 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from GSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Yes, you can certainly change your board from GSRB to CBSE. You would need to contact the school to know if tey are taking admission or not as some school do not take admission directly in 11th standard and you are changing your board too.

You would need to submit the following documents to your new school.

1) 10th marksheet
2)Migratoin certificate
3)character Certificate
4)School leaving certificate

This is the list of some of the mandatory documents which are required. However, you would need to contact the school you are seeking to get admission to get the list of the documents required.
29th March 2019, 03:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After completing 10th class from GSEB Board, you need to contact your school for migration certificate along with it, take leaving certificate and character certificate.
29th March 2019, 09:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, here is the list of the documents that is required to submit at your CBSE board school.

First you would need to contact the school to know about the admission as they will only take admission if there is any vacancy in the class.

Documents needed:-
1)2 recent Photographs
2)Transfer certificate
3)Migration certificate(as changing the board)
4)Marksheet of class 10
5)Character certificate(depend on the school if they require it)

You can contact the school, you are seeking to get admission for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?