10th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from PSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of PSEB Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from PSEB Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from PSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Yes, you are certainly eligible for migration from PSEB board to CBSE for your Class 11th as any Class 10th passed candidate from a recognized board can apply for Class 11th admission to a CBSE school.

Further, for migration all you need to hold is documents such as passing certificate of Class 10th, marksheet, transfer and character certificate, etc. verifying you as a valid candidate.

For exact details regarding the admission procedure of your desired school you can contact to the school.
15th January 2019, 05:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from PSEB Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Most importantly, you are required to have a Migration certificate to get the migration from PSEB board to CBSE school. Also, you must not have any pending backlog in 9th standard to get migration and admission in 10th standard. You have to submit a photo copy of 9th standard mark sheet for reference of school authorities.
After submission of fresh admission form along with above said documents, you will get admission in CBSE school in 10th standard.
15th January 2019, 07:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in another board.

Candidates can take migration certification and after submission of migration certificate are eligible to get admission in any other board.

Visit the official website of the school to get detail information about admission and other details.
29th July 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which documents are required for migration
22nd September 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Migration certificate 10th class .I am change my board pseb to CBSE please provide migration certificate 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?