21st July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for studying in St. Paul’s HS School Aizawl?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Mizoram Board and I want to admit her in St. Paul’s HS School Aizawl. I have heard that it is a CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Mizoram Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

24th July 2019, 04:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Mizoram Board to CBSE for studying in St. Paul’s HS School Aizawl?

There is no such difficulty in getting admission in CBSE board after completing your education from Mizoram board, you can very much get admission in it. You just have to fill up the application form and once you have done so, you will also have to appear for an admission test.

You will only get admission once you have cleared your admission test and can then continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?