19th December 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Uttarakhand Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Uttarakhand Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from Uttarakhand Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd December 2018, 01:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Uttarakhand Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Candidates are eligible to migrate to another board after completion of 10th.

To migrate to another board you need to have some of the documents such as :-

Migration Certificate.

Marksheet.

Identity Proof.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

For more information visit at official website of the school in which you want to get admission.
23rd December 2018, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Uttarakhand Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

You can apply for admission at the concerned school, with the help of migration certificate and your mark sheet of class 10th. Also, you need to get TC from present school and must have documents required for admission.

Admission will be on merit, which will be decided on the basis of marks in the class 10th board exams. If you have got excellent marks, then chances of admission will be good.
10th August 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get migration certificate of uttarakhand board
15th August 2022, 02:56 PM
Ar_pit

Yes you definitely can! And it also is a clever option as cbsc syllabus covers many topics of competitive exams. However you may find it difficult initially, but with constant dedication you may prosper well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?