25th February 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether the certificates of All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam is valuable?

Hello,
My friend want to give Secondary exam from All India Council of Open Schooling. I want to know that is this Board certificates is valuable?

Related Questions:
  1. After 12th from NIOS can we have admission in any college or university?
  2. Is NIOS board a recognized board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission to Bachelor's Degree after passing HS from NIOS?
  4. Is NIOS board certificate valid for all higher education courses?
  5. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  6. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  9. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary- Word Processing (219) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. National Institute Of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Chemistry (313) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Accountancy (320) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th February 2016, 11:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the certificates of All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam is valuable?

Yes, certificates of All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam. Certificates from Open Schools are also valid across all over India.
29th February 2016, 01:04 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Whether the certificates of All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam is valuable?

Yes certificate provided by NIOS is indeed valuable. As it is recognised throughout India, and all universities accept such certificate during admission of any candidate. Any student having certificate from NIOS is eligible to apply for any course from any university/institution.
3rd August 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is all india council of open schooling recognised by maharashtra state board for admission in xi std
8th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

All India Council open schooling public sector government sector
14th November 2016, 09:59 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

First of all, your question is not clear to us. What were you trying to ask? All India Council Open Schooling Certificate is valid for the government sector as well private sector. You can apply for a job or for further studies.

I suggest you to ask us questions with clarity.
16th December 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is "The All India Council of Open Schooling" a recognised board? If some one gives higher secondary examination under this board will be able to do further studies in colleges or universities?
19th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have higher secondary from aicoe. Can I do graduate from any recognise University.
9th August 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Christ college in Bangalore with AIOS certificate?? Answer my query soon. I'm going to take admission there so request you to answer asap
25th August 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have higher secondary from aicoe. Can I do graduate from any recognise University
25th August 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

All India Council for Open Education is Approved board and student passed out from this board can take further admission anywhere in India and abroad. Its is also approved and accepted by all colleges, dgca, civil aviation, merchant navy, central govt, state govt, railway department, shipping department, oil and petroleum, for admissions and jobs.
All the best !!!
25th August 2018, 03:03 PM
Markfernandes

Thumbs up Re: Whether the certificates of All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam is valuable?

All India Council of Open Schooling Secondary exam is approved and accepted by state & central govt. Also accepted by all colleges in India and abroad. Also accepted by railway ministry, shipping ministry, civil aviation ministry, oil & petroleum ministry, dgca, and all for jobs and admissions.

All the best !
15th December 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I Want to appear at the examination of ALL INDIA OPEN SCHOOLING (AIOS) Is AIOS certificate valid in every sector such as private or government. Plz. Sir, suggest me.....Can I apply all types of form gov. Or private through this certificate.
16th October 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Is all India open schooling certificate valid or not in all over India?
10th July 2020, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

All India council for open education (AICOE) board
Is acceptable for Canada study visa?? I am worried that it's acceptable or not??
20th August 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Wether the certificates of all india council of open schooling is valid in bihar for teacher employment ?
8th December 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

All India council of open schooling ka manita kab se hai
7th January 2021, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Council of open school Education ( Rajasthan) is valid or not
24th June 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

please let me ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR OPEN EDUCATION Secondary and Sr. Secondary is valid
24th June 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR OPEN EDUCATION
24th June 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

please let me ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR OPEN EDUCATION is valid ? for Secondary and Sr. Secondary
27th July 2021, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

All India council for open examination institutions is recognised by govt.as open school .I apply job in central government departments I fill up the form but my result is not accept .why? I want answer from ur institutions. Wheather certificate is fake or valid. I check the list of recognised institution but this institutions name is not there
15th August 2022, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

the 2years hottel and catering management science is valid of aicoe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?