19th August 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board for studying in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with WB Board and I want to admit her in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata. I have heard that it is CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from WB Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

6th September 2018, 05:22 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board for studying in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

If you want to change the board from WBBSE to CBSE you need to have the following documents and can do it once your child has passed class 10:

1.10th Marksheet.

2.10th Admit Card.

3.Migration.

4.Character.

5Transfer.

6.Proof of Identity.
7th September 2018, 10:16 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board for studying in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

You can simply apply for the admission form of Calcutta Public School when there is a notification for new admission. During the time of admission you must have to submit migration certificate which can be obtained from the previous school of you ward by writing a simple application to the school for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?