14th February 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?

I am a plus one student doing my studies in a Maharashtra state syllabus school. Now that i want a subject change from Hindi to French, I am planning to get transfer to another school. Is such a transfer possible?

15th February 2016, 12:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?

Yes, it is possible to transfer from a school in eleventh standard. Since you are in eleventh standard, so there will not be much complexities in the transfer. You can get admission in another school in the same year in 11th standard without wasting one year since many schools take admission even up to the month of September. You need to apply in another school which offers French and complete all the formalities of application procedure to get admission in another school.
15th February 2016, 10:31 AM
rituja mukherjee

You can definitely change your school, but in that case you would have to start from the scratch, you won't be able to continue with your existing session. This is because that being a student of class 11 you already have been registered with the Maharashtra State Board, and your registration process is over. No further change is possible. You will have to be freshly registered with your preference subject if you wish to shift to French from Hindi. This will result in a year loss. But if that is not a factor for you, are you are really passionate to take the subject, then you can surely give a try. Change of subject is only permissible within 3-4 months of the start of new class of 11 or before registration from the Board whichever is earlier.
15th February 2016, 11:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much change your subject from Hindi to French, there is no issue in it. You just have to write an application addressing the principal of your school and letting him know about the issue. I am sure you will get help and your subject will be changed.
15th February 2016, 11:51 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If there is such provision to change your subject from Hindi to French, you can surely opt for it but if there isn't any provision for it, than I am sorry, you will either have to deal with it, or you can change your school if you so wish to change your subject from Hindi to French.
7th May 2021, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from French to Hindi in 12 th grade?
7th May 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from French to Hindi in 12 th grade?
8th May 2021, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from French to Hindi in 12th grade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?