24th April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

In which school to take Commer for better studies?

I passed 10th with 90% in which school commerce school i have to take admision for beeter study

8th May 2014, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which school to take Commer for better studies?

First of all,I would like to congratulate you for your success and good result in your tenth standard. It is nice that you have analyzed your interest and have decided to take up commerce in your 11th. The study of tenth and 10+2 are completely different. It becomes more detailed and requires more dedication along with hard work.

To speak about reality and to be truthful, the study of 11th and 12th does not depend on the school you are going to a great extent. This is because it is more of self study and most of the schools in modern India keep competent faculty who are efficient. So choose a good school of your region and concentrate more in your self study. The result will totally depend on your self study and efforts, it will not be affected with the school you are going. Just keep a target that you have to get into the best college after your 10+2 , so you need to score very good results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?