22nd January 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Science, Commerce or Humanities, which is better to study in 11th GSEB?

Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of GSEB affiliated recognized school. I am little confused. I want to do 11th from the same Board. So, can you please tell me what I should choose between Science, Commerce and Humanities? Please suggest me asap.

14th February 2021, 05:20 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Science, Commerce or Humanities, which is better to study in 11th GSEB?

If if you want to proceed in in medical field or engineering you can select science stream and also you have to be very good in your science subject and mathematics. You have to score more percentage to get admission in science stream and this will enable you to continue in the required field.
If you want to join commerce stream you you will have to be good in mathematics and for humanities you can join with average percentage
SO depends on you and in which subjects you are interested.
My device to you is to work hard and get good percentage in order to get a good college to succeed in your career.
All the best in your examination score more marks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?