27th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th standard now from GSEB Board. I have secured 83% marks in it. Now, I want to take admission in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce. So, is it beneficial for me? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  2. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  3. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  4. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  5. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  6. Should I migrate to CBSE after secured 90% in 10th WB Board?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. Is it good to change board from CBSE to GSEB?
  10. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  11. CBSE or RBSE, which Board is better to study 11th Commerce?
  12. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?
  13. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  14. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  15. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  17. Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  18. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
28th May 2018, 02:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the commerce stream.

The required eligibility to get admission in commerce stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

It is beneficial to you if you have interest in pursuing the course. There are numerous option to pursue higher studies after 12th in commerce.
28th May 2018, 08:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?

If you want to complete your 11th and 12th standard from CBSE board then I would suggest you to take admission in CBSE board because most of the entrance exams like medical or engineering are set on the syllabus based on CBSE board. This board is in demand nowadays and also the syllabus of this board is balanced. Most important is that you are going to get benefited from the syllabus of CBSE board in your exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?