31st December 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is self study enough for WBJEE Medicals?

Is self study enough? Or we must take the help of tutors. How much reliable the Pathfinder is? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

31st December 2015, 10:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is self study enough for WBJEE Medicals?

Self Study is the best way to prepare for any competitive examination. You can crack any competitive exam with help of self preparation. But self preparation requires consistency along with hard work and determination to complete desired task at right time.

Yes, it is enough to crack WBJEE Medical entrance exam. Pathfinder will just guide to work in an oriented direction. But your self effort will help you cracking this exam. Just go through basic books first and then you can take up reference books for practice. You need to self practice exercise questions then see question papers of previous years and solve them.

Practice as much as possible which is only key to get success in this exam.
31st December 2015, 11:16 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

According to my opinion self study is best way for understanding subjects. More you study more you learn. Yes you can crack WBJEE Medical on your own but this required a lot of hard work and a strict consistency in your studies.

Yes, additional study material's will also be helpful for you to understand topics in more detail's.
1st January 2016, 12:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Self study is enough for preparing the WBJEE if and only if you study at home with full of your dedication and honestly. You simply have to follow up some of the tips for getting good marks in WBJEE without any coaching. First of all you must have to know your strengths and Weaknesses. Try to eliminate your weaknesses. Its good and helpful to study by making a time table. Cover all the important chapter on priority basis and try to solve previous years paper. Make short note of all important facts and formulas.
1st January 2016, 02:56 PM
rituja mukherjee

WBJEE Medical is one of the most competitive exam in West Bengal .The standard set for the exam is very high. There is no hard and fast rule that you must take tuitions in order to crack the exam and get a decent rank. There are students who can't afford such expensive courses, they study by themselves and secure good ranks. But such number of students are less in number. Joint Entrance is all about accuracy and time. The more you can answer correctly, the more are your chances to get good rank, and it is a big deal. Intense practice and techniques are essential. These techniques can be learnt from someone who is an expert. You can take private classes for each subjects and enrolled yourself at Pathfinder just to give the mock tests. I personally believe that at this level it is essential to take the help of tutorials for your practice and better understanding of the subjects.
1st January 2016, 05:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear, if you feel that you can prepare for the examination your own and by giving labor to studies, he probably I would ask you to go for it and give as much time as possible towards your studies. However, if you feel that you ain't potent enough to cope up with the syllabus and to get through the exam with good marks, you should in that case probably go for admission in any good coaching Institute and however Pathfinder is a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?