19th May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for WBJEE after completing B.Sc?

sir iam a third year bsc student . i want to do btech i want to say that i have already given wbjee and aieee in 2010 my rank was in wbjee 14566 , can i again reappear for wbjee after i have completed my bsc

17th January 2015, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for WBJEE after completing B.Sc?

No, B.Sc holders are not eligible to appear in WBJEE examination. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects taken together and who have secured at least 30% marks in English subject from a recognised board are eligible to appear in WBJEE examination.

Since, you are interested to pursue B.Tech course, to get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in JELET examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in JELET examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must have completed B.Sc degree with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST candidates) marks from a recognised university and must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised board.

--> The upper age limit to appear in JELET examination is 27 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?