17th July 2012, 10:18 AM
satking

Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?

Hi Friends.... I would like to do my Engineering in Biomedical... So I want to Know Whether Bio is a worthful Course or not and in future there is scope for biomedical or not.....??
PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  6. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  7. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  8. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  9. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs?
  10. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  11. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  12. B.Sc Nursing course after 12th standard (science with maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  14. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  15. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  16. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  17. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  18. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
2nd January 2013, 05:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?

hi,

WHY NOT BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING IS VALUABLE COURSE.

Biomedical engineer do the jobs in the followings field like:

Research labourities
Assistant life scienctist
Hospitals
Chemist labs
Develop and evaluate the medicals systems and products
Surgical hospitals
Pharmaceutical and medicals manufacturing etc...

This field have great scope in both india and abroad.

BABLU
26th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

bio mediacl is valuable
6th August 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

yes valuabel than other enginrring
6th August 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

yes valuable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?