4th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur?

Is Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete info which I can get from somewhere officially on the same.

Thanks!

10th March 2016, 03:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur?

Yes Shanti Business School, Ahmadabad is affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur for BBA program. You can visit their official website for more information just click here
10th March 2016, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur?

Yes, Shanti Business School-Ahmedabad is affiliated to Dr.C.V Raman University for BBA Program. Besides this, Shanti Business School was awarded with "Best Placement Through curriculum Innovation" by Global Education Excellence Awards. This Shanti Business School is approved by AICTE and accreditation by IAO.

Here are the contact details of Shanti Business School.

Name of the School: Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad

Ph. No: 099097 00000

Address For Communication: Shela Off S.P. Ring Road, Opp.Vraj Gardens, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380058

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?