3rd February 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in MAT for admission in Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad?

Sir,
I want to do PGDM course in Ahmedabad
from United World School of Business Ahmedabad....
can you please tell me what percentile is
needed in MAT for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CMAT for admission in B.K. School of Management, Ahmedabad?
  2. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  3. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?
  4. hello friends
  5. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  6. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  7. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores?
  8. Admission in IBMR Business School Ahmedabad with Sikkim Manipal Program?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  10. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  11. In which colleges can I get after scoring 99.7 percentile in MAT?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  13. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  14. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  15. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  16. What are the required marks for admission in Amity University in 12th, graduation, MAT marks and MAT percentile?
  17. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  18. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2023, 08:55 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in MAT for admission in Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad?

The cutoff percentile required for admission to Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad through MAT may vary from year to year based on the number of applicants and their scores. However, as per the previous years' trends, a MAT score of 80-85 percentile or above is generally considered competitive for admission at Unitedworld School of Business.

It is important to note that admission to the school is not solely based on the MAT score. Other factors such as academic background, work experience, and performance in group discussion and personal interview rounds are also taken into consideration during the selection process.

Thus, while a good MAT score can increase your chances of securing admission to Unitedworld School of Business, it is advisable to focus on overall preparation to perform well in all aspects of the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?