19th April 2011, 02:12 PM
alpesh vala

Admission in IBMR Business School Ahmedabad with Sikkim Manipal Program?

hello sir
i want to get an admission in ibmr business school ahmedabad with sikkim manipal program so i want to know it will give me good placement after complition of my mba?

16th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Nitindesai

Default Re: Admission in IBMR Business School Ahmedabad with Sikkim Manipal Program?

Welcome to the placement section of Sikkim Manipal University- Distance Education.

Features of the placement section:

Build and manage your profile
Search for jobs online
Apply online
You can post internal openings in your company to the placement portal via [email protected]

How to register?

Go to (http://www.smude.edu.in/PlacementPreLogin/Pages/PlacementsRegister.aspx), fill in all the details and upload your resume to register
Your registration request will then be sent to the placement cell for approval
Details provided by you if found correct, your request will be approved by you and a confirmation e-mail sent to you
Now you can log in and search for jobs and apply them online

In case of any queries please write to us at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?