24th October 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch

i m selected for SSR batch. I want to ask that can i complete my Engg by taking leave for 2-3 years....
please reply soon..

15th May 2012, 01:48 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch

career.jpg
Dear Candidate,

Yes.. Surely you can join Indian air force after completing 12th...

To Join Indian Air Force....

-> You have to appear in NDA exam and you will join only after qualify the exam ..
-> So Register for NDA II exam....

IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXAM:

Notification is issued for NDA exam on 5/5/2012

Last date to apply : 4/6/2012

Date of exam: 19/08/2012
8th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch

I m in now 11 science class I have to join
4th November 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How many year to apply nda form
8th March 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda after 12th and can i studies for engeering after giving entrance exam of nda
1st June 2014, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam worked in cisf for tha last two year.iam complete the probation periode..i want to take leave for one year without any pay.is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?