24th December 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advance? Aakash Institute or Ambition Institute, which is better to prepare for JEE Advance in Rohtak?

Hi, I am 12th Haryana Board student from Rohtak. Is it fruitful to take drop after 12th for preparations of JEE Advance? And if taken which coaching institute would be better to join? I have looking to join any of them, Aakash Institute or Ambition Institute in Rohtak?

2nd January 2019, 05:28 PM
Siraj ali khan

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advance? Aakash Institute or Ambition Institute, which is better to prepare for JEE Advance in Rohtak?

Yes, it is fruitful, if you concentrate more on JEE Advance. You can take coaching in Aakash Institute as it is excellent in giving JEE advance coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?