25th January 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main & Advance after 12th?

Hi, I am in 10th Bihar Board student from Patna. Is it fruitful to take drop after 12th for preparation of JEE Main & Advance? I am little confuse so I need your advise. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 03:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main & Advance after 12th?

1. There are three consecutive attempts for JEE Main and two for JEE Advanced one including year in which you appeared for board exam. You can start your preparation right after 10th without any delay.

2. The two years of 10+2 are very precious for preparation. If you study well, you can clear the exam in first attempt.

If you don't then take one year leave for its preparation.
31st January 2019, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main & Advance after 12th?

The decision to drop a year for the preparation of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is dependent on your personal goal which means that if you are interested in pursuing a degree course in engineering from top technical colleges such as IIT, NIT,IIIT, or other top private engineering colleges and confident enough of securing good rank in JEE next year then you should go for a gap and prepare for the same examination confidently focussing on the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?