18th December 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?

Hi guys,
I've passed ssc in Pune in March 2009 after which i have done 12th commerce and b.com.
Now that I am done with b.com i wish to pursue studies in physics. I am looking to apply for 12th Science hsc exams in march 2015. Should I mention in the form that i have already completed 12th commerce or should i just apply with the 10th marksheet and leaving certificate?

Please let me know if any of you have done this before, any help would be appreciated

Regards
Ebrahim

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 12th after completing 11th science 6 years back
  2. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  4. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  5. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  6. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  7. Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in Bangalore University after completing 12th from UP board as a private candidate
  9. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  10. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
  11. Can I apply for ICWA course after completing 12th commerce 12 years back? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Can I take admission for LLB after completing 12th commerce with 54%
  13. Can I do 12th again as private candidate if already done BA in Economics?
  14. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I join B.Com after finishing D.Mop course?
  16. What are the opportunities in Private or government sector? I have passed 12th from commerce with 54%
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  18. Can I appear in 12th as a private candidate?
19th December 2014, 08:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys,
I've passed ssc in Pune in March 2009 after which i have done 12th commerce and b.com.
Now that I am done with b.com i wish to pursue studies in physics. I am looking to apply for 12th Science hsc exams in march 2015. Should I mention in the form that i have already completed 12th commerce or should i just apply with the 10th marksheet and leaving certificate?

Please let me know if any of you have done this before, any help would be appreciated

Regards
Ebrahim
Yes, of course you have options to do 12th standard science through private institutions. But, it may be waste of time and Money as well. It's better to apply for Master degree courses like, M.Com, MBA after completing B.Com course. There is good scope for M.Com and MBA in both the Government and private sectors as well. Since, you are interested to do 12th standard in Science stream. You can do 12th standard again through Private tutorial college. 10th standard certificate and leaving Certification is enough to get admission for 12th standard though private tutorial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?